Thursday, November 1, 2012

Birthday Love Glitter Freebie!

I made a darling new kit, Birthday Love! I think it's adorable! It looks like this:

You can snag it for free by liking the With Love Studio Facebook Page!!

If you'd like some matching solids, you can snag those babies at my Facebook Page!! (linked on the right)... If you're into alphas, you'll need to sign up for the WLS newsletter or start reading the WLS blog!!

Either way, this whole kit will be shared and can be snagged during November (my birthday month) only! Because it will go into my shop in December!! :D

Here's some glitters for you!!  ** Sorry, Links Expired! This kit is available in my shop now! **


Enjoy!!

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this kit! I love the colors and how you include elements of all the colors. :) No kit is complete without matching glitters either. ;) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete