Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Blog Train!! :D

Good Morning Saturday!! It's Blog Train Time, Woohoo!! :D

This month's theme is Inspire Me!! So, I got to thinking about what inspires me most, which generally is a big mess, or art supplies!! I see both these things as opportunities for amazement, which is why I filled my piece of this blog train with splatters, and art supplies!! I hope you like it!!

Here's my piece, click it if you want it, always a direct download!!


You came from: Word Art World and your next stop is Note-able Scraps! If you get lost, you can find the full list at The Blog Train Blog!

Also, if you like glitters, my Facebook Fan Freebie is matching glitters for this blog train, they look like this:

So, head on over to my Facebook Fan Page and Click the Fan Freebie tag, like me if you haven't and grab those too!!

Have a great Saturday and rest of the weekend!!
huggles!!
~Sarah~




24 comments:

  1. FYI, I got a red X and couldn't see your contribution, tho I was able to D/L. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So weird!! The image seems to be working now though... I'm glad you were able to get the download!! :D

      Huggles!!
      ~Sarah~

      Delete
  2. Thank you!! My daughter's art inspires me (she is far more gifted than I am!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your bg paper! :D Thanks for the IM download!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers, and who doesn't love glitters?! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So generous, thank you! I love art supplies & messes as well :) The way you used the colors is rich & wonderful, and I adore all the splatters and fun papers. Thanks for the glitters, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Sep. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic. Thank you for sharing the mini and the glitters, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the great kit and the cute glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so very much! Love the crayons and pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all of the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks you for sharing your part of the lovely blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanx for sharing... i've got 2 preschoolers, so those crayons and coloured pencils will definitely come in handy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for this cute kit. I like the crayons and colored pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much! Love the crayons and the glitters!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the mini kit & the glitters! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you very much for your portion of this amazing blog train !

    ReplyDelete
  18. can someone tell me how to find more information about cheap train fares ?


    http://cheap-train-fares.com

    ReplyDelete