Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!

I've been making layouts like crazy these days!!

Some pages for a baby book I'm working on:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Used: Template by Mrs. Wresh, Sweet Sugar Pop by Fee Jardine and Lauren Grier from Sweet Shop Designs

Spunky Rachel, showing off a fresh n funky new hairdo! These photos have been treated with Vignette edges to make the subject stand out better! This is a redo of an older layout!! I'm really enjoying refreshing some of my earliest pages!! I really love the old versions because they are what got me started, but I love the look and feel of the pages I'm making now so much better! I remember making the page and wishing I could get a feel for how to make it better than it was. Now, I have that feel so I'm rescrapping some of my favorite pics of Rachel so her whole book will be amazing!! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Used: Stuff I made! Template by Christy Haig

A partial extraction layout for the December swap at NDISB! Was I late or what?? LOL

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love how this turned out!!
To make this page, I used pieces from the following:
New Beginning by Lauraskathi
Pressed Flowers by Cindy Doerksen
Sweet Belle Overlays by Kim B
Dried Blooms by Wendy Page

This is for the January Swap at NDISB!! I was on time!! YAY!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

To make this page, I used the following:
Template by Mrs. Wresh
Red Paper from Whaambulance by Lucky Smith
Black Paper from Almost Midnight by Rina Kroes
Stars from Design Starts by Carrie Stephens

Challenge 5 for the ADSR was to create a page with no photos but 3 empty frames! I made this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

with a kit I designed called I So Totally Love You, which will be in a grab bag released Feb. 1 at Designs In Digital More details on that later!! :D This alpha is by Tara Dunstan, and is the only thing here that isn't in the kit!

I hope the new year is treating you well!!
Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment