Friday, July 18, 2008

NDISB Swap- July!

Here's my layout for the July Swap! My partner is Elja/kleintjie and she sent me some awesome pictures from a trip to Turkey! I love how this page turned out, it has a different feel from anything I've ever done before!! It's also my first use of those little tabby things to hold the photos, lol... I think this Retro Junk kit is one of the coolest kits out there, it really brought a lot to my page, and made it so easy for me to do this layout!!

If you would like to see it a little bigger, just click this thumbnail and it will expand in a new window for you!! :D


Products Used:
Template from Nina Scraps Template Set No. 6 <-- available at NDISB!
Retro Junk by Amanda Stevens Designs <-- available at NDISB!

Here is the beautiful layout Elja made for me, I love it so much!! And, the girls thought it was adorable too!! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


YAY!! Thanks so much Elja!! Swaps are my favorite!! :D

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment