Sunday, July 20, 2008

Being On Stage!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This is my entry for the NDIDDS contest at Designs in Digital for week 2!! Click the preview to be taken to the page where you can download it at Designs In Digital!! :D

For this kit, Meg asked us to show you our favorite things! I did a lot of soul searching and brainstorming on the topic, and when it comes down to it, my favorite thing ever is Being On Stage, so I decided to make you a mini kit that has everything you need to scrap your theater going or creating fun!!

I have a BA in Theater Arts and I love all things rich and dramatic!! I even pulled out my sharpie and sketch pad to draw you a doodle from scratch!! I hope you will love this kit as much as I do!!

You will receive:
5 papers: Curtains, Spotlight Curtains, Doodled Grunge, Stagehands Do It In the Dark, and Be A Star
1 frame to hang with trim chain included!
1 tied button group to hold your precious keepsakes!
1 ribbon of blank tickets to share your show information! (Recolor this to match the tickets for your show!)
1 Treble Clef Doodle in Sepia Pewter!
1 word art quote!

Thanks for looking!! Remember that every download of this freebie kit is a vote for me to win the contest!! Also, there are lots of other entries you can download as well!! :D

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment