Thursday, June 26, 2008

2008!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This was done for a Template Challenge at Polka Dot Potato The idea of it was to use the template and scrap your new year's resolution. I wanted to use pictures from new year's day so I went looking in my folders for pictures I had taken new year's day and all I found was pictures of my dogs... I didn't snap a single picture of a human on Jan 1 2008! Somehow, I thought that was pretty darn funny. SO, I made a page out of it!! The template had the lines above and below the 2008 in the middle. But, I had a fun time weaving the paper instead of using it how it was! It was good practice for learning to do something I can do in PSP easily with Photoshop!! SO, I am still pretty proud of this page, even if only because of the paper weaving!!

This page was completed on February 3, 2008
Papers Hipnotika by Kim Crothers at Polka Dot Potato, template by Rachel G at Polka Dot Potato

No comments:

Post a Comment