Thursday, June 26, 2008

Universal Studios!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I love this page, it is from my first trip to Universal Studios. It was also my dad's first trip to Universal Studios. When I was growing up, Universal Studios was the place my dad always talked about going to but never went to. We went to Disneyland, and Knott's Berry Farm. We had trips to Magic Mountain. But, for some reason, we never found our way to Universal Studios. SO, when my Dad and his wife Vickie came out for a visit, even though they were only here for a few days, I just knew I had to take him there. We all had so much fun!! We went on the studio tour, and saw the houses from Desperate Housewives. We rode on the rides, and ate till we dropped. We saw a Blues Brother's stage show, and took pictures of Rachel pretending like she was being eaten by a fiberglass shark! It was an all around great day!!

This is the right half of a two page spread, which I have never gone back and done but I am planning to finish it at some point. Hopefully soon!! :D

Papers for this kit are by Atomic Cupcake
Template for this kit is by Rachel Galliango at Polka Dot Potato

This page was completed on 11/27/2007

No comments:

Post a Comment