Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Life as a Frog...

Ok... So, when you are filling out your profile, you have the option of answering a random question... I totally love random questions so I did it... And my question was about how I would live my life as a frog... But, then it only gives you 400 characters to answer it... How can anyone answer that kewl a question in so short a post?? I don't know... SO, here is my whole answer!! :D

question:
The squish of mud between your toes; how would you live your life as a frog?
answer:
Oh, I think I would love to live life as a frog, so much simpler than what we are doing as people, right? I totally dig on the way mud feels between my toes, as long as I know it is pure and doesn't have bugs or grossness in it... As a frog, I would lay around on my lilypad and dip in and out of the water just enough to keep myself moist! Like all frogs, I'd be looking for that perfect mate, and trying to avoid polluted water! Hmm... Come to think of it, my life as a frog wouldn't be all that different that my life as a human... Except that as a frog, I can swim away from my eggs once they are fertilized and let the little tadpoles fend for themselves!! ;-)

Huggles all!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment