Thursday, May 17, 2012

So, here I am on day two or three of this inspiration kick, and some developments are already in the works. I have added all the AliSarah Design Club designs to the store at Candy Cuteness! I have repackaged all the Ali's Toybox packs and will be loading them into the store soon!

I have been remembered by a digi friend or two and might have my stuff coming to a digital store sooner than I thought, WOOT!!

I am learning how to use Illustrator to make fabulous vector things, especially drawings and such. You might not know this, but I can sketch stuff. And, once I know more about Illustrator, my sketches can start going into my kits as cool elements, which will be awesome!!

On the food front, today I put Country Style Pork Ribs in the crock pot slathered with BBQ sauce, it smells good so we'll eat it very soon, I think. I just have to cook some veggies to go with it and we are set! On the baby front, no real news. Hubby dr says CPAP machine is a big time need, so a couple weeks to get it, a few weeks to use it, and then a thyroid surgery for him. On the weight front, being inspired has caused me to become one of those people who forgets to eat. I never thought in my life that I would be that girl, but dizziness from low blood sugar has been what it took to remind me to eat 2 times today- OOPS!!  Other than that, all is pretty much well! Greys Tonight!! I'm super excited to see the season finale, but also sad that there won't be any new Greys anymore. Mixed feelings for sure!


Goodnight!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment