Saturday, May 19, 2012

An Announcement, A layout, & A Freebie!!




It is official!! I will be opening a store hopefully in early to mid June at:



I'm so excited, I couldn't wait to start joining in!! So, I joined the May Color Challenge by making a mini kit to share and a layout with this month's colors!! If you want to download the kit (it's free!), just head on over to the May Color Challenge thread in the forum and check it out!! (I don't know if you have to register to see it, but it would be worth it!!)

 Anyhow, you can get a pretty good idea of what the kit I made looks like by seeing the lovely layout I made with it:



And, since it turned out so cute, I decided to make it into a quickpage freebie for you!! (Click image to download! Always a direct download!




Well, I better hit the hay, it's LATE!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Huggles!!
~Sarah~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on May. 19, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete