Friday, February 27, 2009

Melissa's Collab & Competition Week 3!

Did you see this? This is a collab a bunch of designers got together to make to help out Melissa who was in a really bad car crash, and is a designer at Digital Candy!! It's super cute!! The kit is HUGE!! And, really lovely!! :D Click either preview to go to the Digital Candy Shoppe and pick it up!! :D

Here's my piece:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So, since I was so sick last week, I got a little behind in the competition. Here's my kit for week 3 though, finally!! I like how it turned out, but I don't know how cohesive it all is, lol... I was going to use the other color palette but it seemed like most of the people did, and I didn't want to throw another log on an already raging fire. Plus, the idea I got for Lipstick Jungle was all these jungle animals with big lipstick lips, and I was having trouble bringing that to life. Looking back, it might have been all the meds I was on so that I could get well, LOL...

So, I made a Spring Thing instead! I love all the pieces of this kit, although, I don't know if I love them all together. I'd really like to see some layouts done with it. Maybe that will help me like it more... So, first 3 people to send me a layout done with any of these pieces will get a $5 coupon to my store!! :D If there's a lot, I'll choose a couple more out of the ones who aren't first too!! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And this matches (Click it if you want it! It's in my store at DID!):
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm trying this very new, very trendy preview that I made, to see if anyone likes it. Hopefully you do!! :D

Also, I bought Flergs' alpha maker so you can bet I'll be making more alphas!! I love them, and I love this action to make them!! WAHOO!! :D It was expensive but worth every penny!!

ADSR is over :( and I'm behind on my baby book challenge. Hopefully I can get it done this weekend. OH!! And, Rachel got braces! So, you can expect a brace face kit from me sometime soon!! :D I have to make something to scrap her orthodontist pictures with!! :D

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

11 comments:

  1. I think everything goes great together. Your challenge gave me a reason to take pictures of my budding lilac bush. I go outside to find my bulbs are coming up as well.

    http://jacksonfour.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=2711

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for such a fun kit. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Feb [LA 08:43pm, NY 11:43pm] - 28 Feb [UK 04:43am, OZ 03:43pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. when i went to get your awsome freebie kit i was warned by my computer of a virus on 4shared...thought you would want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome kit! thanks for sharing!

    Mrs E of Scrappy Freebies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Feb. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome kit. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful kit! Thx for making and sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete