Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yes, I know...

Oh the shame of it all... I'm such a bad blogger, it's not even funny...

So, here's what I'm gonna do, I'm just going to do my best to blog as much as I can... And, to get back into the swing of things, I'm just going to go ahead and post about a few things I have been meaning to post about and one contest that I would be happy to win!

First, the contest!! Read about it HERE! They are having a contest at My Pic Tales where if you answer 12 questions and post a reply to their blog, and then post about the contest on your blog, you might win a whole bunch of stuff from them. And, since I love free stuff, I had to go for it!! :D

Second, Santa's Digi Express is coming to Designs in Digital!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You don't wanna miss it, cuz it's going to be a mini kit from each of the designers at DID and there's cool challenges that go with the kits! It's really a lot of fun!!

Third, Hybrid Party Packs are coming soon!! I'm working on making some hybrid packs which you can use to create party favors and Invitations for your own parties, I think you'll like them!! :D

Fourth, I'm going to be in a Christmas Blog Train, so don't miss that on December 16 or so!! :D

I'm going to try my best to be a better blogger!! :D S4H progress- DOG BOOK IS FINISHED!!

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

1 comment:

  1. LOL...we should just create bad blogger badges! Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete