Saturday, August 2, 2008

OMGosh, I'm tired!

Well, I just wanted to pop in cuz I am getting ready to go to bed, but I figured I'd post at least a little update before I did that...

Scrap For Hire Job Progress: 11 of 20 pages completed. 5 Completely Finalized, 6 in the proof stage, where she is sending me changes for reworking. A new agreement was ironed out, where I will print her pages at 8x8 and put them in a small album, the ones that are done, hopefully at least 10, which she will wrap and present to the recipient (her husband) and then we will all 3 work on the rest of the pages next week so we know for sure he'll be happy with the final product, and then we'll go ahead and print full sized or as a hardback book...

I'm exhausted... In 2 hours and 2 minutes, my Rachel will be 13, I can't believe that... And, almost all the preparations for a SUPER party have been made- in the midst of this major Scrap 4 Hire RUSH Job!! It's been a CRAZY week!!

I got tagged, I'm excited, but I don't have time to do the tagbacks right now... SO, I'm gonna do it tomorrow or Monday, LOL... I'll catch you on the flip side!

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment