Friday, July 11, 2008

June Swaps at NDISB!!

I joined the June Swaps at NDISB because I had so much fun doing the May Swaps!! Swaps are the super coolest!! :D

I made this for my partner, Scrapdragon!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This is my page for the June swap with Scrapdragon! I've never really scrapped with this type of picture before, it's definitely a step away from my generally super bright colors and wildness! But, I love how it turned out, and I feel more confident about tackling some of the older photos I have waiting around for me to give them a shot!! : D

Products Used:
background, heart, flower, & frame from Springtime Romance by Mrs. B<-- link needed!
tag (recolored) from Element Pack (LDD week 2) by Mrs. B
felt label, and felt flower group from Love U Forever Collab at NDISB by KBourque
love u forever word art by Amy Head from Love U Forever Collab at NDISB
pearly heart by Claudi Designs from Love U Forever Collab at NDISB
doodle frills by Bannerwoman
button styles by Cindy Doerksen
key, daisie flower from Vintage Getaway by Theresa Hernandez
NetMaus Tag N Ribbon Action (ribbon for key)

And, my partner, Scrapdragon, made me this super cute double page layout!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I really love it and I'm going to print it for Rachel's book of wonders!! :D

This layout was completed June 10, 2008!

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment