Thursday, July 3, 2008

How cute is this??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So, I think this set of wrappers is SO CUTE! Which is a horrible thing to say since I designed it myself, right?? I've been holding on to these baby animals forever trying to think of how to use them and all the sudden, there they were, looking super cute with this background! I'm super pleased with how it turned out and hope that all the members will like it too!! :D

I know it looks a little less that perfectly cute in the preview, that's because when you resize down something as much as you have to do to make a preview, it ends up losing data! Keep in mind those babies are shown at like 10 percent or so, plus, this way, no one can steal the design off the preview!Oh, yeah, it could happen!

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment