Thursday, July 10, 2008

ADSR Challenge 1!

I decided to join the Amazing Digital Scrapbooking Race!! I searched on all my candy wrapping forums for someone else who was into digital scrapbooking, and I found Linda, aka lsbird!! I was super excited to have her for a partner, especially since they won't let you join the race without a partner, LOL...

Anyhow, here's my first layout for the race!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The challenge was to make a page about your favorite thing to scrap about. Make it at least half your favorite color, use the sketch provided, make it your own in some way, and use your favorite element 3 times over!!
My fave color is green, my fave scrap subject is Rachel, and my fave element is RIBBON!! :D

Sketch is by Christy Haig.
Swirlie Frames by Athena/Studio Incognito at DigiScrapShak!
Turq Lacing from Dolly by Saskia Bokkers at Polka Dot Potato!

The rest is from my first collab kit ever, called Honor Your Mother and Father! Should be released soon! <-- I've been saying that for almost 6 months, LOL...

This layout was completed on February 28, 2008.

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment