Friday, July 11, 2008

Comfy Rules!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This is a layout I did for Evitangel's Call. I don't know if it is what she's looking for, but I felt like I had to give it a shot!! If nothing else, it makes me laugh!!

Journaling Reads:
I've got high heels, low heels, running shoes, hiking shoes, killer boots, sexy shoes, strappy heels, cowboy boots- even TAP shoes! But for every day chores and errands, you got to agree with me that Comfy Rules!

EVERYTHING you see here (besides the shoes) is from NDISB's Road Less Traveled, the ADSR prize kit!!

I didn't get chosen for the call... That's ok though, I don't know if I would have really enjoyed being on a promo team that much!! I do think it would be fun to be on a CT, but I haven't been too lucky with trying out for those... It'll happen someday maybe!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment