Thursday, July 10, 2008

ADSR Challenge 9!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Well, I don't know anything about Altered Art so I have no clue if this will qualify, which is why I am posting it nice and early in case I have to redo it... BUT, I love it, I love how it looks, I love the outer glow and the elements, I just adore how it all came together...

Everything I used on this page is from Trevor's Treasures.

The journaling reads:
I made this dress for Rachel and she absolutely adored it! It was her favorite fancy dress and she would wear it to any occasion that we would let her wear it to. It was the perfect shades of green and cream to bring out her hair and her eyes! She looked like she had been born in the wrong era whenever she wore it! She was the only 8 year old we knew with their own hoop skirt and she knew how to wear it!

Photography by Bradford Rogne at Photos LA!! Used with permission!!

This layout was completed on March 24, 2008!

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment