Thursday, July 10, 2008

ADSR Challenge 8!!

This was a fun challenge, not too into the therapy, and not hard to do, just a little different... I'm not big on black and white photos usually, and I really had to punch it up with the wild colors in the papers to make up for the fact that I felt like the pictures were a little blah... Still, I think if you look closely at them and see what they are, you'll think they are pretty kewl!! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This was a super fun challenge!! It was fun looking through all my pictures to find ones that would still be high enough contrast to put them in black and white!!

Journaling Reads:
We were in Alaska and going whale watching! SO, of course Alaska drug out the craziest whales they could find just for us! We watched and worried as one whale tried to jump into a little dingy boat we could see barely held 10 people, let alone 10 people and a humpback whale! We watched a whale flip from side to side and wave at us for longer than any show at Sea World! I even got sprayed by one whale who just didn't believe that our boat wasn't really another whale in the water! It was so close to me, I couldn't even zoom my lens out far enough to get a picture of the whole thing, although I do think the detailed picture of the scratches on it's back is clear enough to give you an idea of how close that whale and I got to becoming intimate friends that day! Even the professional whale watching crew said they had never seen anything like it!

Used:
Template from Board Shorts by Amanda Lee
Fishee Papers by Kim Crothers
Ribbon Chain Action by NetMaus (w/Alpha Charms)
Inked Edges Action by Atomic Cupcake
Journal Box Template by Cindy Doerksen

Song Lyric from a little playground ditty we used to sing called "Down By the Bay" It goes: down by the bay, where the watermelon grows back to my home, I dare not go, for if I do, my mother will say... Did you ever see a whale with a polka dotted tail down by the bay? And the last sentence has a LOT of different variations but my kids love to sing it, and we all had some fun singing it together today!!

This layout was completed March 21, 2008!

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment