Friday, January 25, 2008

Woohoo!

I ordered Business Cards, YAY!!

I know it seems like a silly thing to be so excited about but I have been trying to design them and get a look that I liked for about 2 months now. SO, today, I just kind of went for it... I think they turned out pretty cute! I am leaning toward more beautiful things and less cute things these days, so I think they are lovely, lol...

My design club set this week is Bee Mine!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I also added a really kewl tutorial up at Wrappers Corner to do this:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Or even this:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If you do the tutorial, you should post your results for us to see, they are super awesome!! :D

The Valentine's Contest at Wrappers Corner is Voting! After that, I will release that new Freebie, which is my set for the contest!

I am going to update AliSarah today! I am adding 5 more Alphabets for your designing pleasure!

I also bought a new .com for my Scrapbooking for Hire Stuff, so I am going to design a template for that today too!!

Until then, I'll be heading out to go have lunch with Rachel for Operation Observation... which basically means parents bring take out food and eat it on sticky benches and tables while our kids try to pretend not to know us while still eating and sharing the food we brought... And then I have to go to the DMV and get my registration for my car!

Thanks for stopping in!

Huggles all!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment