Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Some Design Club Sets!

Holy Moly!! I am gonna be making like 4 posts today, lol... SO much went on over the Holidays, and I can't believe I have left you guys hanging for so long... I'm not delusional though, I really don't think there are a whole lot of you drooling for my freebies, lol... A girl can dream though, can't she?? :D

Here are display images for some of the Design Sets I forgot to tell you about while I was in Holiday La La Land!!

First up was July in Christmas, by ~Sarah~!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Second up was Bingo Bonanza, by Alisan!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bingo Bonanza came with a little bonus from me, Happy New Year!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Course, Now we are up to January!! And, it was my week again! SO, I went ahead and made this super cute set that my kiddle adores, Girly Skulls!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We sure hope that everyone likes these sets!! :D
Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment