Monday, April 3, 2017

Two Days In A Row, What??

Here are 5 more of my MOC5 layouts! Today has been a crazy busy day, and I still have to finish making dinner and take Squirt to his first Tae Kwon Do lesson. (Don't be mad if I spelled that wrong, I'm a terrible speller!) Anyhow, I want to get in a habit of making time for this so I am posting 5 more layouts before I forget to do it and the day gets away from me... These are all Lilypad challenges so everything I used to create them can be found at the Lilypad!


MOC5 day 6 Use an inspiration board to create the layout of your choice.


MOC5 day 7 Blind Scrap. Follow the directions and scrap what you want while following the directions! This was a new experience for me, AND I actually won the day, which was really amazing! That means I won a $3 gift certificate, but also that the challenge creator chose me as winner from all the layouts that were submitted for this challenge! Unbelievable!!


MOC5 day 8 All About... This is a page all about living in the Henderson House as a foster child. It's designed to give you an idea of what to expect before you meet us or as you are just meeting us. There's a second page to this spread that has more pictures of the house and our routine so that kids can really get a feel for what it's like to live here with us!


MOC5 day 9 Simple Scrap. Use 5 or less embellishments, what?


MOC5 day 10 Drop Cap Storytelling. We had to use the big letters to start a paragraph and wrap our journaling around it.

So, yeah... That's the next 5 layouts!!
Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment