Friday, July 20, 2012

New Release Friday & A Freebie!! :D

Sorry I'm so late today! Last night, my husband took me to a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises! We really liked the movie a lot. But, it meant that I didn't get to bed until 4 am or so. So, I didn't wake up until just a little bit ago. Clearly the universe has been through some stuff over night and I definitely want to take a moment to send my love and prayers to those affected by the shooting yesterday in Colorado.

My new release today is called Trunk-full of Love (boy). Yes, that means you can expect a (girl) version next week!! :D These are all on sale at With Love Studio! You can click them if you want them (as always!!)
Here's the Bundle:



The Elements:


The Papers:


The Alphas:

& Glitters:


Here are some layouts that were made with this kit!!

From Tia:


From April:

 From Joey:

 From Megan:



 From Kim:


Special thanks to all these ladies who answered my One Kit Call!! They made me some really cute layouts!! I'll be posting another One Kit Call for the Trunk-full of Love (girl) version very soon!! :D

Of course, we need a freebie to go with this kit!! So, I made this super cute Baby Block Alpha to match!! :D (Click it if you want it!! Always a direct download!!)




I hope you like it!! Thank you for stopping by!
Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment