Friday, July 13, 2012

Fresh N Floral & Free Alpha!!

Woohoo!! It's Friday the 13th and I have a dentist appointment. Seems appropriate, right??

New this week, I have Fresh N Floral being released. This was my contribution to June's Lovely colors, but I've added some glitters and released a bundle... I'm only going to link you to the bundle because I have to get to the dentist!! :D



Starting on the 16th of July, With Love Studio is having a special Christmas In July Promotion for ALL NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS!! So, here's the ad, and it's linked up to the Newsletter Sign Up Page!!



And, I made a super cute alpha freebie to go with Fresh N Floral!!


If you scroll down a page or two, there's a quick page that matches this kit too!! :D

Thanks for stopping by!!
Huggles!!
~Sarah~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jul. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete