Thursday, January 21, 2010

OKC: Sweet Love! :D

I posted a One Kit Call for my upcoming and adorable new kit called Sweet Love HERE AT DST today!! :D

Just thought I'd drop a line in case anyone was interested!!

I'm super excited about this kit! Next Thursday, it will be the star of a learning crop at Scrappers Workshop!! And, then Friday, it will be released!!

Well, I'm super sick with bronchitis! I went to the dr today and he gave me Zithromax and some super cough syrup! So, I'm hoping I will feel better soon!! :D

Talk to you soon!!
Huggles!!
~Sarah~

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you're sharing this kit with us for our crop! I'm writing a great tutorial on weaving frames, and I think the girls will LOVE your new kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, if anyone wants to join us at crop - Thursdays 10PM Eastern, in the P4D chatroom: http://www.promos4digiscrappers.com/chat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!! I really appreciate your generosity over at the chat!

    ReplyDelete