Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Releases at Designs In Digital!

I'm having so much fun!! I've been playing with my new kit, That's Darling!! I know when you get your hands on this kit that you'll have fun playing with it too!! :D

Today, you can get it at Designs In Digital!

Here it is for you to take a peek at:

SImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And, you get a second chance to grab a couple things I've made for collabs at DID!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Grab them while you can because they will only be available until the end of the year!! Come January, they will disappear forever!! :D

Remember that new releases are on sale for 35% off the first day only!! They are still on sale the next two days but the percentage off gets lower!

Oh, remember when I said I was having fun with my kit, That's Darling? Well, here's some proof!! My first layout with this kit and a free quick page for you that matches it!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(template by ChrissyW)

Thanks for stopping by!!
Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment