Thursday, October 15, 2009

Settling In!!

I scrapped this today and ordered the postcards from Vista Print. I always use them for my Christmas postcards so I'm sure these will be just as great!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I made this with a template by Connie Prince (It was 12x12 and I modified it to fit the postcard!), and my kit called Henna Henna Bo Benna, which is available at Scrapable and DID (Once I get my store turned on again! I got everything uploaded today so now I just have to create all the products again!)

This week, I have made 12 brand new alphas, they are so COOL!! I will be turning them on at Scrapable for this Friday's New Releases and at Designs In Digital, they'll be turned on for next Wednesday's New Releases!! :D

Also, be on the watch for a Grand Re-Opening sale starting next Wednesday too!! :D

Thanks for stopping by!
Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment