Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gobble Gobble #1

SO, this month, I'm Featured Designer at Scrapable!! :D That means I've made some freebies for you!! BUT, you have to be registered at the Scrapable forum in order to get them!! So, if you aren't registered there, you should be!!

This is this week's freebie!! (click it if you want it)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Next week's freebie!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


What else is coming up?? Well... Next week is the Surf's Up Event at Scrapable, which is going to be super fun!! I have made some stuff for that!! Also, all the designers at DID (myself included) are working on some great stuff for this year's Digi Express!! It's going to be super fun!!

Lastly, I am thinking about having another CT call, which I think will be super great!! I hope I'll get to see you there!! :D

Thanks for stopping by!!

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete