Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Fun Has Arrived!! :D

Pretty Scrappy and Scrapable have joined together to bring you some really cute Designer Duo Collaboration Kits!! I worked with Laurie from Laurie's Scraps and we made this awesome Football Kit, which you can purchase at Scrapable or at Pretty Scrappy!! :D

As always, click it if you want it!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


** Please NOTE **
Items created by Laurie's Scraps are for Personal Use ONLY!! Please be aware of this before you purchase the collab! Anything I created for the collab is S4H friendly as always!! :D This includes half the papers, half the elements, and the alpha!

Today also kicks off the Loads of Learning Blog Train!! This train is brought to you by the designers of Pretty Scrappy and Scrapable!

Click the ad to be taken to the train blog, where all the participating designers will be listed for you!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As is always the case with blog trains, please be patient while all the blogs get updated! If you click the ad and the train kick off post isn't there yet, don't worry, it will come up soon! Just give it a try later in the day or the next day!

I made this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Click it if you want it!! It will take you to the football collab and in the description you will find the link to download my piece!! :D I put my piece on my own host, so no hassles, just download it!!

Also, my awesome collab partner Laurie made this piece:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Huggles!!
~Sarah~

1 comment: