Friday, May 1, 2009

Wow!! Bad Blogger!!

Happy May Everyone!! :D

I've done a lot of stuff since I last blogged a LONG time ago, lol...

I made a scrapbook page from my Sweet Baby Collage I made with Melissa of Missy's Bits!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I made a couple of layouts/quickpages for Creative Team Appreciation Week! But, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to show them yet, so I'll save them...

I made some stuff for the May Collab at Designs In Digital!! :D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I got some CT Members!! :D I'm still open for more if you are interested!!

I'm also working on a new kit which should be released very soon!! :D

Lastly, My whole store at Designs In Digital is on 30% off!! :D Woohoo!!

Thanks for reading!!
Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment