Friday, April 3, 2009

Some new stuff in the store!!

** If you are looking for the blog train, scroll down!! **

Sweet Baby Collab is in the store!! You get all these great stuff from me and Missy's Bits for just $8, less if you can catch it on sale!! You receive 50 papers, 157 elements, and 3 full alphas!! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I made this layout with Sweet Baby!! I think it turned out pretty cute!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I So Totally Love You was released from a grab bag!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Surf's Up was also released from a grab bag!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I also got some awesome blinkies!! If you sport them around town and I spot them, you will got some kind of RAK from me!! :D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

And, I set up a forum for my brand spankin' new CT Spot, which you can join if you scroll down two posts and check it out!! :D

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment