Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A little update... and some questions for you!!

I'm almost back to "normal" because my Scrap 4 Hire progress is 15/20 done!! I'm hoping to finish at least 3 or hopefully even 5 tomorrow!! Today, I did 3 so I should hopefully be able to do 3 or 5 more tomorrow!!

Meg is on vacation, so they haven't posted any updated download numbers... I'm actually super curious to see what they are!! YOU GUYS, my brand new fans, have brought me to the top of the list for 2 weeks in a row and neither of those weeks are on the most recent numbers that have been posted! Ohh the excitement and curiosity!! :D

So, I guess now I'm at the point where I need to decide if I really want to sell in a store in case they offer the position to me. I have received quite a few downloads of my freebies in the last couple weeks, so now I'm wondering if anyone out there would pay for my designs... What do you think?? Should I take the plunge if they offer me the chance??

Do you guys want to see the pages I've been making for my scrap for hire job?? I can blurry the faces if you want to see them... :D

Leave me a comment so I'll know what you think!!

Thanks in advance for sounding off in my questions of the day!!

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment