Friday, July 25, 2008

Teen Scene Freebies Released! :-D

Thanks so much to every one who voted for me in the first week of the NDIDDS contest!! :D The first week kits have been removed from the store, so I'm adding some links for you to download them from here!!

Click the preview to download what you like!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

**Links Expired!! Thanks for looking!!**

And, a brand new coordinating freebie to go with it!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

**Links Expired!! Thanks for looking!!**

Woohoo!! I'm feeling very productive today!! I've got more freebies on the way, so stop by often!! :D

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

4 comments:

  1. Love the funky colours! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome kit! thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this fabulous kit!! I really like the frames and the linked hearts with ribbon ties!!

    ReplyDelete