Friday, July 11, 2008

Middle of the Night Inspiration!! :D

Well, last night I couldn't sleep, so I was inspired to do some scrapbooking!!

This is for a Sketch Challenge at Designs In Digital!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'm pretty sure this is one half of a two page layout called Celebrating Love, but this is only the love half, lol... This is my friend Jamie and her son Elijah just before she and her husband walked down the aisle to renew their wedding vows on their 10th anniversary!

Products Used:
Sketch by Green Elephant Designs!
Paper from Amelie by LaurasKathi
Paper from Noble March by Rachel Martin
Casanova Alpha by Atomic Cupcake
Everything else is from Trevor's Treasures

This is for a Scraplift Challenge at Designs In Digital!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Scraplifted from This Layout!!

I made this with pieces from my teen scene kit. Not all of these pieces were included with the kit, but maybe I'll release them later I also used Circle brushes by LaurasKathi!

These layouts were finished in the early AM hours today!! YAY!! My Blog is ALL CAUGHT UP!! Who's excited?? I AM!! I AM!! :D

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment