Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dancing Queen!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This is a page I made to remember my cousin Hannah's Dance Recital, where we got to see her do an awesome solo! She was one of the beautiful princesses who danced for the prince in "Cinderella" It was quite a fun time and I imagine you can tell by the pictures of her, she lights up the stage and is a lot of fun to be around! We also were seeing her surgery scar on her ankle for the first time, so I wanted to include that as well!

Anyhow, I used 2 pieces from Green Elephant Designs's Frou Frou kit, the circle and the polka dot paper. I recolored the circle from pink to purple.
I also used a Sweet Belle Overlay by Kim Broedelet.
A texture by Cindy Doerksen to make my paper.
And, a shape template by Thaty Borges to make the bracket shape!

This layout was completed July 12, 2008!

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment