Friday, May 30, 2008

Even more behind than usual, Sheesh...

I can't even believe how late I am at posting this month... It's literally been since the first of this month that I came and told you what was going on... How could this be?? I can't hardly believe it!!

First off, for Mother's Day, my husband let me get a new domain and some super great photo posting software so I could start a new site called The Wrapper Gallery!!
You can see it here:


Also, the whole month of May has gone by, so I'm just going to show you all the design club sets at once!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I guess that's it for now!! I'm gonna do a better job of keeping this baby updated!! I mean it!! :D

Oops! I almost forgot, I also made this set:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and added it to the site too!! :D

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment