Friday, April 11, 2008

Rock On Baby!!

Here's my set for this week:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You'll be shocked to know that I am actually up to date with the display packs for this month and last month, it's like a miracle!!

Also, I am working hard on getting all the sets in the shop to have display packs, so that should be really awesome!! The new format in the zen cart is that you can choose to add your displays by the set, so when you buy a set, you can add the displays for just about $1 more... If it is a double or combo set, it is a little more, because making displays is a lot of work, but this way, you are saved all the trouble of doing it yourself, woohoo!! :D

Also, a little personal note, today is the 3rd anniversary of my mother's passing, Here's a scrapbook page I made to remember her with:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thanks for stopping by!!

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment